Friday, March 14, 2008

Blogging makes me happy

Blogging fills my heart with power. I get power through expression. Blogging provides me platform to say something, to say anything I want to say. This has become a way for letting many of my dreams and projects out in the world.


Finding innovative ways of blogging is a good hobby and keeps your brain working. Many a times in my day I keep noting things I liked and say to myself I must blog this. All the pages I blog may get washed away in the tide of time but it is not the blog which makes me happy, it is the process of writing, the motivation for expression which fills happiness in me.

The journey is pleasant than the destination. The blog writing experience is the real happiness. The blog post we get after that creative action is a bonus achievement. Sometimes received comments are bonus on bonus.

with regards
Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

(Image courtesy Melanie)

No comments: