Sunday, March 09, 2008

GTD Fever

Earlier it was Seven Habits and now it is GTD. I am inspired by Seven Habits of Highly Effective People written by Stephen Covey and now a days Getting Things Done theory presented by David Allen is also making me do some additional lists in my day work. The theories put forward by Stephen and David do not contradict and can be practiced together and this makes me doubly strong.



Do I really need Stephen or David to tell me this to get organized in my life? In a true sense no, but then I may take years to gather the techniques by my own. In this case I am using their theory as a proved and time tested theory given by experts and which hold better credibility than my own methods.




So the experiment with self is ON. I can not assume any theory as the final theory in life but there mst be some temporary fixed way of organizing the life at an instance of time. I am planning the current time with these two theories.

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

No comments: