Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Microsoft Career Factor - An Online Reality Show



I have applied for the story arc "The Career Advancement Seeker" in the coming online reality show - Microsoft Career Factor.

My participation in Career Factor will showcase a learner eager to learn new technologies to help grow business and opportunities in the world. This program will help me learn new technology and become expert in our offerings with a specific deadline and target. Working in a planned learning environment with top mentors and training material received from the source of the technology will be motivating factor for me to achieve the targets.

People watching me learning the Microsoft offerings will be motivated through my personal experiences and blog posts.

If I got selected, there will be a personal goal set for me and, working with the Career Factor team, I will map out a plan that will enable me to reach that goal. That plan will include, but is not limited to, completing Microsoft training courses (either online or in-person), speaking with experts and mentors, attending conferences, and taking certification exams. It will be expected from me to complete those activities as needed and work towards my goal during the show, although the goal does not have to be completed in the allotted time frame.

The attached video is my introductory video submitted to Microsoft to show whether I am comfortable in front of a video camera and my speaking skills.  This show as being conducted online will emphasise usage of social media to its maximum.

with regards
Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

1 comment:

ArbelaezGeek said...

Hello Mr Tushar Joshi, excelent blog, and thanks for share your opinions with Us in this world of the net, I´m also in the Career Factor for the story arc : The Unemployed IT Professional, good luck for you,bye bye.