Monday, May 23, 2011

Exciting projects in pipeline

I am excited about many new projects which will be starting soon.

I was curious about my domain names
as they contain java which is a trademark of Oracle corporation.  After having some discussions, receiving one mail from Oracle legal team and digging into information, I got to the conclusion that I can keep these sites with the current names if I do not sell anything from those sites, if I write a clear message telling I am not representing this trademark and if I am doing this for the community.

I plan to start these three projects as video tutorials for the respective subject.  We also have our NUGNagpur project for NetBeans Platform Certified Engineer certification where participants of the NetBeans Platform Associate program from Nagpur will be creating open source projects using NetBeans Platforms.  We plan to start this project from 29 May 2011.

with regards
Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

No comments: